1. The movie is awesome gruesome. Wolverine’s fight scenes will force you to cover your eyes but you will remove it in less than a second.
2. It’s Twilight meets Hunger Games meets X-Men kind of film.
3. Dafne Keen who played Laura is the perfect choice for the role. She reminds me of Taylor Momsen in Gossip Girl Season 1.
4. The family arc in the film is very heartwarming. You will feel how Charles loves Logan and how Logan loves Charles and also Logan’s love for Laura.
5. This is the Wolverine movie we are all waiting for. I can’t imagine it having a different ending.
06 April 2012
J.CO Donuts is a cafe that started in Indonesia in 2005. Just this year, they’ve opened their first chain in the Philippines. I wouldn’t be surprised if this would be a craze just like Magnum ice cream. So before people tagged J.CO as the donuts for social climbers, let me share to you the newest donut in town. J.CO DONUTS!
If you’re a fan of not-so-sweet donuts, J.CO is the best option. And just like me, I know you will all be curious with what the flavors taste like. With catchy names like Blueberry Moore, Heaven Berry and Avocado di Caprio, who wouldn’t be thrilled if they hear the Hollywood sounding names as a donut flavor. And of course my favorite Alcapone, not the gangster but the almond slivers and Belgian white chocolate covered donut.
You’re J.CO experience will not be complete if you will not try Mona Pisa, a pizza like donut with sausage and cheese and of course the Club Cheesy Rich donut sandwich that will remind you of our ENSAYMADA.
Visit J.CO now!