- To be honest, I was disappointed that this is their follow-up movie to the very successful Miggy-Laida Trilogy.
- The comedy aspect of this movie is very awkward. Far from the last 3 movies of JLC and SG.
- Seriously, mainstream films should stop endorsing products in every scene. It’s useless.
- Sarah’s very beautiful screen presence is pleasing to the eyes.
- The only saving grace of this movie is John Lloyd. No doubt he is a good actor. You will fall in love, cry, get mad and smile with him in every scene. Maybe, I have high expectations with this movie since this is the 4th team-up of the lead stars.