- This movie is a good mix of comedy, drama and love story with travel docu on the side. You will be amazed on how your emotion will change from laughing to crying.
- Alex is one of my favorite and one of the best actresses in the Philippines. She always give justice to her roles and this movie is not an exemption.
- Surprisingly, Empoy is good in this movie. He is funny just by being Empoy.
- The way the “2 sides of the story” was told , it’s very clever. I didn’t see that coming.
- I actually predicted the ending but it didn’t affect the flow of the movie.
5 Love/Life Lessons in this movie.
- Be kind. You don’t know what a person is going through on a particular day.
- Love without expecting anything in return. Love is one of the best feelings in this world, enjoy it while it’s there.
- If you love someone, say it or show it to the person while he/she is still there. It will not betaken against you. Life is not a battlefield, you will not lose anything if you confess your love to someone.
- We will not fall in love only once. We can fall in love as many times in this lifetime and it’s not a sin.
- In life, it doesn’t matter how many hearts you broke. What really matters is how much love you give.