- The cinematography was done nicely. Imagine the lahar, grass field and beach as backdrop.
- The 3 main characters are all good. Khalil is very subtle, Jameson is an effective D-Bag and Ethan is good for a newbie.
- The incorporation of the 90’s era added coolness to the film (certified #90sKid here).
- A lot of people can definitely relate to this film. First friend, first crush, first love and first sexual awakening (BEAT THAT!).
- This is not your usual coming-of-age movie, it was surprisingly dark. A possible sequel won’t do any harm but also okay if there will be none.