November 2011, I’ve started conceptualizing this project. We started the photo and video shoot 3 weeks after. The whole first session with Joy and Kean went well. I scheduled Michelle and Kristian the following week but it rained. The weather the following week just got worse and this weekend is the worst, thanks but no thanks to typhoon Sendong. With just 2 weeks left before our target launch and due to the limited weekend and unpredictable weather ( I use natural light with my photos by the way.), this project will be put on hold until the things and people needed are settled.Let me share to you some of my favorite photos from the ONLY shoot that we had for this project.